For the past few days, the talk of the town is about the success of 'Mahanati' and the mindblowing performance of Keerthy Suresh as 'Savithri'. The actress earned praises from all quarters and even legends showered praises on her.
Most of the fans even called her as the numero uno actress in Tollywood. In this case, a few weeks back there were talks on the film industry that, Kajal Aggarwal is going to do the female lead role in the Biopic of Late CM J.Jayalalitha. But the actress denied the reports and said she wasn't even approached by anyone.
And sooner, the rumor struck Keerthy Suresh. The actress while speaking to the media confessed that she hasn't received any offers regarding Jayalalitha biopic and it is all just a rumor. The actress also confirmed she is currently working with Vijay under A.R.Murugadoss direction and she also completed the shooting of 'Sandakozhi 2' with Vishal.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again