Action King Arjun, who has given a break to playing the lead hero, and has started playing vital supporting roles of late, has been receiving numerous offers in Tamil and Telugu. He had also recently released his production venture and directorial, Prema Baraha in Kannada with his daughter Aishwarya Arjun.
While he had played a grey shaded role in Thala Ajith starrer Mankatha way back in 2011, he had returned to villainy in last year's Tollywood release, the Nithiin starrer Hanu Raghavapudi directorial LIE. Though the movie ended in a disaster, Arjun was appreciated. After seeing playing Allu Arjun's dad in Naa Peru Surya, he's back on Tamil screens as well.
The action hero has been receiving rave reviews for his performance as the cyber villain White Devil in the recently released Vishal starrer Irumbuthirai. His suave white collar villainy has been appreciated, and now, the actor has reportedly been signed to play a vital role in Vijay Antony's next titled Kolaikaran.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted