The rising mallu young superstar Dulquer Salmaan, has been having a great year, as his debut Telugu film, Mahanati, has not just been receiving rave reviews, but is also setting the cash registers ringing, with whopping collections of more than 30 crores worldwide in just 3 days, and 1.6 million at US box office.
Meanwhile, Dulquer, who has already had his brush with the Tollywood industry as his 2015 flick OK Kanmani was dubbed in Telugu as OK Bangaram and went well. Now, with his portrayal of Gemini Ganeshan, the husband of Legendary yesteryear actress Savithri, the romantic hero and a man of grey shades, Dulquer has become the heartthrob of Tollywood as well.
Following success in home industry Malayalam, Tamil and now Telugu, the handsome hero is all set to venture into Bollywood too, as his debut Hindi flick, Karwaan directed by Akarsh Khurana is all set to release on August 10. The movie also stars the talented Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar. Let's see if Dulquer extends victory march to Bollywood as well.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted