Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who has been going through a rough phase, as his last movie, the college campus entertainer Kirik Party, the Telugu remake of the 2016 Kannada blockbuster Kiraak party, turned out be a huge disaster, much to the disappointment of the hero.
However, brushing aside the flop thoughts, Nikhil Sidhhartha has begun shooting for his next flick. Titled Mudra, the movie is directed by debutant TN Santhosh, and the movie is the Telugu remake of the same director's Tamil debut Kanithan, that had Atharva and Catherine Teresa in lead roles.
While Mudra was initially announced to have the Arjun Reddy girl, the Jabalpur beauty Shalini Pandey as the lead lady, the industry is now abuzz with rumors that the film will have the pretty Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead, replacing Shalini. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal