The sexy Siren Shriya Saran, who had been lying low for few months without any releases post her secret marriage with her longtime Russian boyfriend Andrei
Korsechiev, was last seen in the Tollywood flick Gayatri, costarring Vishnu Manchu and Mohan Babu.
Post her marriage news spread like wildfire, the only project she had, Aata Nade Veta Nade with Victory Venkatesh and directed by Teja was also shelved. Her next Hindi film Phamous is lined up for release. while her Telugu movie Veere Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu is awaiting release.
Grapevine is that the bootylicious Shriya Saran has been approached to play the female lead in Nandamuri Balakrishna starrer upcoming movie directed by VV Vinayak. It must be noted that Shriya's last two biggies, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Paisa Vasool were also with NBK.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box