Akkineni young hero Akhil, who started off his career way back in 2015, with the VV Vinayak directorial Akhil, tasted a huge defeat, and took a sabbatical, to return in the 2017 year end, with Vikram Kumar directorial Hello, bankrolled by his home banner itself.
Hello, despite winning good reviews, went on to end as a disaster, and was poorly received at the box office. Akhil also went ahead and after huge delays, chose to star in Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri's next romantic entertainer, costarring Niddhi Agerwal and bankrolled by BVSN Prasad.
Now, in an unexpected manner, Hello, the flop that everyone associated with the movie is trying to forget, has earned a huge international recognition. Hello has been nominated for World Stunt Awards, for best action category. Vikram Kumar has taken to Twitter, to appreciate and thank Akhil, PS Vinod, Prawin Pudi, Bob Brown, Anup Rubens and King Nagarjuna for the achievement.
Space flick backs out due to Kajal Mega Prince Varun Tej who was last seen scoring back to back superhits with the romantic entertainers, Shekhar Kammula directorial Fidaa with Sai Pallavi and Venky Atluri directorial Tholi Prema costarring Raashi Khanna, is set to return with his space flick.
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil