Akkineni young hero Akhil, who started off his career way back in 2015, with the VV Vinayak directorial Akhil, tasted a huge defeat, and took a sabbatical, to return in the 2017 year end, with Vikram Kumar directorial Hello, bankrolled by his home banner itself.
Hello, despite winning good reviews, went on to end as a disaster, and was poorly received at the box office. Akhil also went ahead and after huge delays, chose to star in Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri's next romantic entertainer, costarring Niddhi Agerwal and bankrolled by BVSN Prasad.
Now, in an unexpected manner, Hello, the flop that everyone associated with the movie is trying to forget, has earned a huge international recognition. Hello has been nominated for World Stunt Awards, for best action category. Vikram Kumar has taken to Twitter, to appreciate and thank Akhil, PS Vinod, Prawin Pudi, Bob Brown, Anup Rubens and King Nagarjuna for the achievement.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry