The pretty Akkineni princess Samantha, is on cloud nine, as her three movies released in the last 2 months have all turned out to be blockbusters, with all of them giving her unique roles and ample scope to portray emotions and make a mark for herself.
The films were Rangasthalam by Sukumar opposite Ramcharan, where she played the village belle Ramalakshmi, and Sam was appreciated for her ability to transform into a typical village beauty, and she followed it up with an impressive performance as the journalist Madhuravani in Mahanati and the psychologist Rathi Devi in Vishal's Irumbuthirai.
Now, the actress will next be seen again as a village girl, in her next movie. The movie will go on floors soon and we will get an official confirmation in this regard.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?