The beautiful Sayyesha, who had debuted in films with the 2015 supernatural action entertainer Akhil with Akkineni hero Akhil, could not taste success on debut. She went on to star opposite Ajay Devgn in his directorial venture Shivaay the same year, which was a flop as well.
The pretty babe, later made her Tamil debut with the Jayam Ravi starrer Tarzan like flick Vanamagan, but to her misery, the film ended a disaster as well. However, her dancing and emoting skills earned her laurels and she landed in several flicks like Karthi's Kadaikutty Singam and Vijay Sethupathi's Junga.
Now, the Bolly beauty has bagged yet another biggie. Grapevine is that the hottie Sayyesha has been approached to play the female lead in Suriya's 37th flick helmed by KV Anand. The movie already has Malayalam legend Mohanlal and Allu Sirish in important roles.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again