Sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna, who started her Tollywood innings with the college entertainer Chalo, is on cloud nine, as the movie hit the bull's eye, and turned out to be a commercial success and a superb entry for her into Tollywood, landing her in numerous offers as well.
Of her upcoming films, the most expected happens to be Vijay Deverakonda starrer Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharat Khamma, and in this movie, Rashmika plays a cricketer. The actress has reportedly started undertaking cricket training for the movie exclusively, and she has said that she has started loving the game.
Rashmika also has another movie with Vijay Deverakonda directed by Parasuram and bankrolled by Bunny Vaas, besides also the Nagarjuna - natural Star Nani starrer directed by Sriram Aditya where she's paired with the latter. Rashmika also has Yajamana with Darshan and a few more movies in kannada.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours