Sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna, who started her Tollywood innings with the college entertainer Chalo, is on cloud nine, as the movie hit the bull's eye, and turned out to be a commercial success and a superb entry for her into Tollywood, landing her in numerous offers as well.
Of her upcoming films, the most expected happens to be Vijay Deverakonda starrer Dear Comrade directed by debutant Bharat Khamma, and in this movie, Rashmika plays a cricketer. The actress has reportedly started undertaking cricket training for the movie exclusively, and she has said that she has started loving the game.
Rashmika also has another movie with Vijay Deverakonda directed by Parasuram and bankrolled by Bunny Vaas, besides also the Nagarjuna - natural Star Nani starrer directed by Sriram Aditya where she's paired with the latter. Rashmika also has Yajamana with Darshan and a few more movies in kannada.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'