The Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh, the pretty daughter of yesteryear actress Menaka, post several insipid roles in movies like Nenu Local and Agnyaathavaasi, has not become the talk of the town, thanks to her impeccable performance in the latest film Mahanati.
Keerthy Suresh played the role of actress Savithri, the legend, and her looks, body language and stunning performance bearing striking resemblance to the veteran, has earned her laurels and it has been said that the beauty will win a lot of film awards this year for sure.
On the other end, there were rumors in the industry spreading like wildfire that Keerthy Suresh has been approached to play the lead in the biopic of late Tamilnadu former Chief Minister Jayalalitha. However, Keerthy has refused it saying that she won't be doing any more biopic sooner.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry