Director Teja, who made a comeback with his political entertainer Nene Raju Nene Mantri last year, starring Rana Daggubati and Kajal Aggarwal, which went on to become a hit, was supposed to direct Nandamuri Balakrishna in NTR biopic but had exited the project after creative differences.
Seems like Teja is bitten by the biopic bug that, he is all set to make a different biopic now. The director has been showing interest in directing the biopic of actor Uday Kiran now. The actor had committed suicide 4 years back, and Teja is planning to capture the rise and fall of the actor.
Uday Kiran had been introduced by Teja in Chitram, and the duo also made another blockbuster with Nuvvu Nenu and had reunited in Avunana Kadhana which was a flop. An official confirmation on the Uday Kiran biopic is awaited.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu