The Maverick maker Teja, who has been forced to take some of the unexpected decisions thanks to unforeseen events, leading to him exiting the NTR Biopic with Balakrishna and later also shelving Aata nade Veta nade with Venkatesh, is all set for his next.
As reported by team AP Herald in a recent report, the director's affinity towards Biopics hasn't lessened a bit, as he's all set to make the Biopic of his most favorite Uday Kiran, who worked with him in Avunanna Kaadanna, Nuvvu Nenu after being introduced by Teja in Chitram.
Now, it has been revealed that Teja has registered a stirring title, Kaboye Alludu. Considering the fact that it
was post, the cancellation of Uday Kiran's engagement with Megastar Chiranjeevi's daughter Sushmita that his life changed, losing offers, films failing and ultimately cornered to commit suicide the title, meaning "Would-be bridegroom" has sure set the stage for a controversial Biopic.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted