Lady superstar Nayanthara has been on a high, as 2017 had been extremely fruitful for her as she received acclaim and laurels for her performance as the bold collector who rescues a kid caught in a manhole in the social thriller Aramm by Gopi Nainar.
Commercial success to arrived in the form of the decent success of Velaikkaran with Siva Karthikeyan and Jai Simha early this year with Nandamuri Balakrishna. Now, the bold and beautiful actress is all set to venture into the world of drugs next.
Yes, the hot and happening heroine of south film industry Nayanthara will be seen playing a middle-class girl with dreams, doubling as a drug peddler in her upcoming entertainer Kolamavu Kokila directed by debutant Nelson. With music by Anirudh,
Kolamavu Kokila aka Coco also stars Yogi Babu and will release in August.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess