The NTR biopic which was supposed to be directed by Teja, changed track after he quit the project owing to creative differences with Balakrishna. However, it was later said that he felt he was not too strong enough to make such a huge biopic, and that Balaiya was wanting more masala in the screenplay.
While Teja has moved on to his Udaykiran biopic Kaboye Alludu, on the other end Balakrishna had signed a movie with VV Vinayak costarring Shriya Saran but is still keen on making NTR done. In fact, it was said that Balaiya himself might don the director's hat of NTR.
However it has been learnt that Nandamuri Balakrishna is keen on roping in Krish, who had directed Balakrishna's 100th flick Gautamiputra Satakarni. With Krish's second hindi flick the Rani Laxmibai biopic Manikarnika featuring Kangana getting delayed Balaiya is planning to rope in Krish again and has negotiated with him to direct NTR. let's see if Krish gets to direct Balaiya again.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box