The family movie Maker Srikanth Addala, known for his family-friendly entertainers like Kotha Bangaru
lokam and later gaining huge fame with the superstar Mahesh Babu - victory Venkatesh starrer biggie Seetamma vakitlo sirimalle Chettu, later faded with Mukunda and Brahmotsavam.
After 2 years of struggle and script development, the maker has finally drafted and locked a new story, impressing the big banner Geetha Arts, and convincing the promising Sharwanand to play the lead role. The movie is reportedly the story of two brothers and their bonding. Kajal is now roped in to do the female lead role.
Now it has been revealed that the movie will star none other than the talented hero Sree Vishnu playing Sharwanand's brother. Sree Vishnu has been having a good phase in his career with Needi
naadi oke Katha, mental madhilo and appatlo okkadundevadu getting him instant recognition and acclaim.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?