Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is all set to woo audience in an all new avatar in his next movie Nela Ticket, directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Choodam fame, and will have Jagapathi Babu playing the antagonist.
The highlight of the movie happens to be its lead heroine, Malavika Sharma. The pretty girl, basically a Mumbai based model who had previously featured in popular brand advertisements will be making her Tollywood debut with Nela Ticket.
In this case, the actress has been asked to do an item number in Akhil Akkineni's next venture. The song will be a total glam feast for the audience. The actress recently practiced pole dance for that song.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?