The comedian turned hero Sunil, who had been a force to reckon as a comedian till the early 2000s, later changed track and turned a full-fledged hero, and after starting with hits like SS Rajamouli directed Maryada Ramanna and Poola Rangadu, he was considered a safe bet as a hero.
However, his later flicks failed badly, and his current form has been a matter of concern, with continuous disasters like Ungarala Rambabu, Eedu Gold Ehe, Jakkanna, Krishnashtami to name a few, and he had been contemplating the idea of returning as a comedian soon as well. Kajal Aggarwal was confirmed as the female lead role in the same project.
While he had been committed to star alongside Allari Naresh in Silly Fellows, now, Sunil has also been signed to star with promising young hero Sharwanand in Hanu Raghavapudi directorial Padi Padi Leche manasu. It is not sure of the movie will have Sunil as a comedian or as the second hero. Padi Padi Leche Manasu, shot mostly in Kolkata, has Sai Pallavi playing the female lead.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted