Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the disastrous Touch Chesi Chudu, as he failed to capitalize on the hit he earned in 2017 Diwali, Raja The Great, was seen at least 3 times on silver screens last year, as he has a number of films lined up in his kitty.
His biggest flop movie Nela Ticket costarring debutant Malvika Sharma and classy villain Jagapathi Babu, and directed by Kalyan Krishna released on May 25, 2018, soon followed by another flop, his next, the triple action entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony directed by Srinu Vytla.
Now it has been revealed that the sizzling hottie Shruti Haasan is all set to pair with Mass Maharaja again after Balupu in the official remake of 'Theri' movie. Santhosh Srinivas will be directing the project.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?