The happening hero Karthi, who was down with his Maniratnam directed love drama
kaatru Veliyidai turning out to be a disaster despite huge expectations, was back into the game, with his 2017 year end action thriller Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru by H Vinoth turning out to be a super success.
Post the success of Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru where he played a cop, Karthi had signed a number of films including Chinna Babu / Kadaikutty Singam with Pandiraj, and several other films. Now, the buzz is that the actor has been approached by a promising maker.
Last week saw the release of Vishal starrer Irumbuthirai, directed by debutant PS Mithran, and the movie which deals with cyber crimes, and with Action king Arjun as a deadly villain turned out to be a huge hit. It has now been revealed that Karthi had appreciated the maker, and might be soon signing a film to be directed by Mithran which will have Samantha as the female lead. It should be noted that Samantha already paired with Suriya for 'Anjaan' earlier.
When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor The year 2017 saw one of the most unexpected comebacks none had believed to happen. It was none other than the perfect return to form of the Tollywood angry young man of 90s, Doctor Rajasekhar, with the action thriller PSV Garudavega directed by critically acclaimed maker Praveen Sattaru.
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?
- Did Kajal just said Yes to act in such a flick?
- Hansika teams up with Nithiin?
- Rakul completed half of her next in Bollywood
- Katrina missed a 'HIT' movie - But here's a chance to redeem herself