The dancing superstar of Indian cinema, Prabhudeva, fondly called as the Indian Michael Jackson, who started off as a dance choreographer, later turned a hero, and again ventured into direction, and also turned a producer, in his 3-decade long association with the film industry.
The actor, after his successful directorial stint with flicks like Nuvvostanande Nenoddantana, Wanted, and several other flicks in Tamil, Telugu, and
Hindi, returned to playing the hero in films with movies like Devi, Kalavadiya Pozhuthugal to name a few.
After he was last seen in the adventure flick Gulagebhagavali, and the silent thriller Mercury as the villain, now Prabhudeva is all set to don the khaki for the first time in his career. He will be seen playing a cop in the upcoming action thriller directed by debutant AC Mugil and bankrolled by Nemichand Jabak.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted