Stylish Star Allu Arjun was last seen in the action-packed entertainer Naa Peru Surya, directed by scriptwriter turned director Vakkantham Vamsy in his debut, and the movie, which was bankrolled by Lagadapati Sridhar, ended a huge disaster, despite releasing with huge expectations.
The movie had Allu Arjun playing an army officer with anger management issues and was criticized for its poor execution, and ultimately ended in a disaster. Though Allu Arjun had not signed any new flick, he is all set to give a nod to his long-delayed project with Vikram Kumar in all probabilities.
However, he has several conditions for Vikram Kumar, as he wants a full-on entertainer from him and not experimental or concept-oriented ones like 24 or Hello both of which failed. He has also made Vikram Kumar drop the idea of medical thriller planned initially. It is to be seen if Vikram Kumar will proceed and present a new script to satisfy Bunny.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?