2016 Sankranthi saw the return of King Nagarjuna in full form, as he teamed up with debutant Kalyan Krishna to deliver the comic family entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, which turned out to be a blockbuster, overpowering other releases like Naanaku Prematho, Express Raja, and Dictator.
Post the success of SCN, Kalyan Krishna directed Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya in the family flick Rarandoi veduka chudam costarring Rakul Preet Singh and Jagapathi Babu which turned out to be an average outing. This had an impact on his next project with Nag as well.
With Nela Ticket bombing at the Box-Office, the director is now planning to make a sequel. He decides to bring Bangarraju, the spin-off of SCN gather character. Let's see if Nag gives his nod.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE