2016 Sankranthi saw the return of King Nagarjuna in full form, as he teamed up with debutant Kalyan Krishna to deliver the comic family entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, which turned out to be a blockbuster, overpowering other releases like Naanaku Prematho, Express Raja, and Dictator.
Post the success of SCN, Kalyan Krishna directed Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya in the family flick Rarandoi veduka chudam costarring Rakul Preet Singh and Jagapathi Babu which turned out to be an average outing. This had an impact on his next project with Nag as well.
With Nela Ticket bombing at the Box-Office, the director is now planning to make a sequel. He decides to bring Bangarraju, the spin-off of SCN gather character. Let's see if Nag gives his nod.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?