The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with the romantic comedy Pellichoopulu and later starred in the cult classic game changer flick Arjun Reddy, was last seen playing a supporting character paired with Samantha in Mahanati, the biopic of the legendary actress Savithri.
While initially Vijay Deverakonda was supposed to have two releases in May, with Mahanati on May 9 and Taxiwaala on May 15, the makers of Taxiwaala decided to push their release to a later date, citing VFX works, besides also not wanting the attention on the movie due to the hero Vijay, shared by another movie starring himself.
The supernatural thriller Taxiwaala
is directed by debutante Rahul Sankrityan and bankrolled by UV Creations and GA2
productions, and the makers are now keen on releasing the movie either on June
15 or June 22. Taxiwaala also stars Priyanka Jawalkar and Malavika
Nair as the female leads.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?