The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with the romantic comedy Pellichoopulu and later starred in the cult classic game changer flick Arjun Reddy, was last seen playing a supporting character paired with Samantha in Mahanati, the biopic of the legendary actress Savithri.
While initially Vijay Deverakonda was supposed to have two releases in May, with Mahanati on May 9 and Taxiwaala on May 15, the makers of Taxiwaala decided to push their release to a later date, citing VFX works, besides also not wanting the attention on the movie due to the hero Vijay, shared by another movie starring himself.
The supernatural thriller Taxiwaala
is directed by debutante Rahul Sankrityan and bankrolled by UV Creations and GA2
productions, and the makers are now keen on releasing the movie either on June
15 or June 22. Taxiwaala also stars Priyanka Jawalkar and Malavika
Nair as the female leads.
When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with 'Chalo', the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- Samantha in an Idle state!
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'
- Shruti Haasan is back with Corsale
- The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal