The controversial director Ram Gopal Varma had been busy making his latest flick, the cop thriller Officer starring none other than his Shiva hero Akkineni Nagarjuna, marking their fourth collaboration, and the movie is scheduled to hit screens next month.
Just ahead of its release, the director had revealed that Officer was made based on real-life incidents, narrated to him by a real IPS officer Prasanna, who had been to Mumbai for the investigation of a case involving a higher official. Now, the plot reveal has invited more trouble than RGV ever expected.
Writer Jayakumar, who had worked
previously with RGV has accused that the script of Officer was plagiarized by
RGV and that he is not giving him credits despite making him work on more than
8 scripts. Earlier this year, Jayakumar had also accused RGV of plagiarizing
God Sex and Truth that RGV made with Mia Malkova. However, RGV has
dismissed Jayakumar's claims, branding him deranged.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?