Maverick maker Puri Jagannath had tasted a huge disaster recently with Mehbooba, which was his son Akash Puri's debut as a solo hero after having played the child artist in numerous movies. Puri had pinned lots of hopes on the movie, but it has failed big time.
Having not been able to taste a success since Temper happened, as he has been one disaster after the other, with Loafer, Rogue, Jyothi Lakshmi, Paisa Vasool and now Mehbooba, while many thought Puri is over, he has bagged yet another surprising flick now.
While it has been said he will make
another movie with Akash next, which will be a quickie, Puri Jagannath will
reportedly direct Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya together for a movie
next. This movie might begin after Nag wraps Bangarraju, Nag, and Puri had
worked previously in Shivamani and Super.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?