Popular senior actress Tabu, who had been one of the most prominent faces when it comes to meaningful entertainers in Bollywood, with many critically acclaimed films to her credit, had been a known face in Tollywood as well, starring opposite King Nagarjuna in several flicks like Ninne Pelladatha.
The beautiful and talented actress, who was last seen in several interesting flicks like Haider, Drishyam to name a few, has now bagged an interesting biggie. Tabu will be seen playing a very vital role in Salman Khan's next movie, Bharat, which will be an Eid 2019 treat from Bhai.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar who
joins hands with Salman for the third time after Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai,
the movie also stars Priyanka Chopra and Disha Patani as female leads and is
based on the Korean flick an Ode to my Father. Tabu had played Salman's sister
years ago in Jai Ho.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE