Young maker Mahi V Raghav, who began his career with the disastrous Paathshala, gained recognition with his next flick, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee, which was one of the surprise hits of last year, and the director, was appreciated for his making and screenplay.
Post the success of Anando Brahma, Mahi V Raghav chose to tread the unconventional path, as he chose to direct the biopic of late Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekar Reddy, Titled Yatra, the movie will have Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR in the movie.
Thought the rest of the cast has not
been announced yet, it has been announced that Bhumika Chawla, who made a
return to films with last year hit MCA Middle-Class Abbayi, will be seen
portraying YSR's daughter and YS Jagan's sister Sharmila. Reports are on that
the makers are planning to cast Suriya as Jagan in the movie.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again