Tollywood Industry sources have stated that Mahanati, the much loved biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, is continuing its solid run in Nizam even in its third week. Media report stated that the film, on Thursday, collected a theatrical share of Rs 22,28,738 across the theaters in Nizam.
Meanwhile with this, Mahanati’s 16-day cumulative total stands at Rs 9,10,44,953 in Nizam. Furthermore this Nag Ashwin directorial is inching closer to the 10 crore share mark in the region and it will surely reach the magical target.
Moreover on the other hand, in the US, Mahanati has grossed nearly $2.4
million and has set its eyes on the $2.5M milestone. Stay tuned for more
updates about the movie at the earliest.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted