As per latest report it was stated that Priya Prakash Varrier, who became a heartthrob with just a wink, is still one of the most sought after newcomers when it comes to brand endorsements. Meanwhile after she was featured in a TV commercial for Nestle Munch during the IPL season, the newcomer has been signed up as the new face of South India Shopping Mall.
Moreover for the past few years, actors like Genelia and later, Akhil and Samantha were the brand ambassadors of this lifestyle brand. Presently as per report thanks to her popularity, the brand has signed up Priya Varrier for a new campaign.
Media report stated that a TV commercial has
already been shot with the actress who will soon be seen in Oru Adaar Love.
Furthermore she is also said to be in talks for few Tamil and Telugu films, and
an official announcement is expected to be made soon. Keep watching for more
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry