Following the violent outburst during the 100th day of protests by innocent civilians in Thoothukudi demanding ban of the toxic factory Sterlite, which has played havoc in the livelihood and well being of the residents of the city, 13 people were brutally killed by the cops recently.
Recently, the legendary actor and the founder President of Makkal Needhi Maiam party, Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had rushed to Thoothukudi, to meet the families of the deceased and offer his moral support and condolences, and also to meet the injured in the hospital.
However, post the visit to Thoothukudi, a case has been filed against the actor, for going to Thoothukudi when section 144 was in place in the city. The actor had earlier questioned who had ordered the shooting in the city and added that the ones who had aimed the arrow must be convicted and punished soon. Kamal had been to the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy too.
Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE Kajal Aggarwal who is playing the female lead role in Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas's next movie 'Kavacham' attended the teaser release event at Dasapalla, Hyderabad. And during this, she faced embarrassment and shame as cinematographer Chota K Naidu hugged Kajal before everyone.
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?