Following the violent outburst during the 100th day of protests by innocent civilians in Thoothukudi demanding ban of the toxic factory Sterlite, which has played havoc in the livelihood and well being of the residents of the city, 13 people were brutally killed by the cops recently.
Recently, the legendary actor and the founder President of Makkal Needhi Maiam party, Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had rushed to Thoothukudi, to meet the families of the deceased and offer his moral support and condolences, and also to meet the injured in the hospital.
However, post the visit to Thoothukudi, a case has been filed against the actor, for going to Thoothukudi when section 144 was in place in the city. The actor had earlier questioned who had ordered the shooting in the city and added that the ones who had aimed the arrow must be convicted and punished soon. Kamal had been to the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy too.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted