Director Praveen Sattaru, known for making unique films in varied genres, like Routine Love Story, Guntur Talkies, Chandamama Kathalu, had gained huge fame and commercial success with his last year release PSV Garudavega, which also turned out to be a huge comeback for Doctor Rajasekhar.
Pooja Kumar in PSV Garudavega
Post the success of PSV Garudavega, the director had narrated an interesting action script to young hero Ram Pothineni, and the movie was supposed to be shot in various countries, and in different locations like the Himalayas, Europe to name a few. An excited Ram had even shared a tweet saying that he was happy to be part of such a magnificent script and that Ram17 will be one of a kind.
However, the budget of the movie has become a huge concern, and producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has understood that the film's budget was too high for Ram's current market, following which the actor and director have moved on from their collaboration mutually. Now, Kajal Aggarwal has come to rescue as she is recommending some bigger heroes for Praveen.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker