Director Praveen Sattaru, known for making unique films in varied genres, like Routine Love Story, Guntur Talkies, Chandamama Kathalu, had gained huge fame and commercial success with his last year release PSV Garudavega, which also turned out to be a huge comeback for Doctor Rajasekhar.
Pooja Kumar in PSV Garudavega
Post the success of PSV Garudavega, the director had narrated an interesting action script to young hero Ram Pothineni, and the movie was supposed to be shot in various countries, and in different locations like the Himalayas, Europe to name a few. An excited Ram had even shared a tweet saying that he was happy to be part of such a magnificent script and that Ram17 will be one of a kind.
However, the budget of the movie has become a huge concern, and producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has understood that the film's budget was too high for Ram's current market, following which the actor and director have moved on from their collaboration mutually. Now, Kajal Aggarwal has come to rescue as she is recommending some bigger heroes for Praveen.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted