Actor Arya had been the talk of Tamilnadu for nearly 2 months, as he had been the part of a television reality show, Enga Veetu Maapillai, which was based on the English game show Bachelor and had him featured along with 15 girls who target to marry him by winning different levels of contests.
Eventually, Arya married none, but one of the notable contestants of the game show, Abarnathi, has reportedly struck big, as she has bagged a huge film offer, making her tinsel town debut. Abarnathi will be making her film debut opposite the music director turned actor GV Prakash Kumar.
This yet to be titled romantic entertainer will be directed by Critically acclaimed maker Vasantha Balan, who had last directed duds like Aravaan and Kaaviya Thalaivan. it must be noted that it was Vasantha Balan's Veyil that was the debut of GV Prakash as a music composer. Let's see if Abarnathi can make heads turn with her Kollywood debut.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours