The Sandalwood beauty Pranitha Subash, who has scored several hits in Kannada, has starred as the female lead in glamorous and sensuous roles in movies like Em Pillo Em Pillado and Bawa, all of which flopped miserably.
The hottie was later seen playing the second lead in several biggies starring notable star heroes like Powerstar Pawan Kalyan - Trivikram combo's Atharintiki Dhaaredhi, Jr NTR starrer Rabhasa, and the Mahesh Babu starrer Brahmotsavam to name a few. However, even these extended cameos did not help her career.
Now, the sexy babe is all set to make an interesting second fiddle act in the upcoming romantic entertainer, hello Guru Prema Kosame, starring Ram Pothineni and mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, and directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina. The movie will have Pranitha playing a glamorous role, and she'll be seen as a software engineer.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess