The yesteryear heroine Simran, who had been the top heroine in Tamil and Telugu till the early 2000s, till she had got married to her love, Deepak, had ruled the roost, starring with almost all top heroes of South cinema, including Ajith, Suriya, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi,Kamal Haasan to name a few.
While she had been always known to be a perfect actress who was a mix of emotional performances, sexy glamorous appearances with her sexy waist earning her the tag of a hip queen, and stunning dance moves, her career was illustrious, though she had missed just one thing.
Simran had never paired with Superstar Rajnikanth in her career. Though she had got the offer to play the title role in Chandramukhi, she was unable to star in the movie, which leads to Jyothika being roped in. Now, Simran has reportedly turned out to be one of the contenders to play the female lead in Superstar Rajnikanth's next with Karthik Subbaraj. let's see if Simran can make it this time.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted