The gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha, has been in the best phase of her career, with blockbuster movies in various languages, in multiple genres, offering her ample scope to perform, like the village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, journalist Madhuravani in Mahanadi, and the psychiatrist Rathi Devi in Irumbuthirai.
Post the success of all 3 movies, Samantha has been busy shooting for her next flick, U-turn, directed by Pawan Kumar. The movie is the official remake of the sandalwood flick of the same name, released in 2016, and will be made in Tamil and Telugu, by the same maker.
U-turn has Samantha paired with Rahul Ravindran, and the duo play journalists and Rahul had taken it to his Twitter account to heap praises on Samantha's emotional performance in a scene, where she instantly shed tears and performed without even usage of glycerine. Incidentally, Samantha had debuted in films opposite Rahul Ravindran, in the disastrous Moscowin Cauvery.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted