The gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha, has been in the best phase of her career, with blockbuster movies in various languages, in multiple genres, offering her ample scope to perform, like the village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, journalist Madhuravani in Mahanadi, and the psychiatrist Rathi Devi in Irumbuthirai.
Post the success of all 3 movies, Samantha has been busy shooting for her next flick, U-turn, directed by Pawan Kumar. The movie is the official remake of the sandalwood flick of the same name, released in 2016, and will be made in Tamil and Telugu, by the same maker.
U-turn has Samantha paired with Rahul Ravindran, and the duo play journalists and Rahul had taken it to his Twitter account to heap praises on Samantha's emotional performance in a scene, where she instantly shed tears and performed without even usage of glycerine. Incidentally, Samantha had debuted in films opposite Rahul Ravindran, in the disastrous Moscowin Cauvery.
We bet you will fall in Love Trish Slim and sexy beauty Trisha has been doing movies that offer her ample scope, of late, with her choices like the antagonist in Kodi as a power-crazy young politician, and as the bipolar disordered crystal in Hey Jude.
- Nivetha Pethuraj gets Biggie
- Have you seen Piggy Chops home in NYC? View Photos
- Young Nivetha to pair with a Old Actor ??
- Keerthy Suresh flies Abroad
- This young actress is going to be Late CM!
- Hebah Patel in a reality show?
- Sri Reddy comes to Chennai
- Trisha is back after 2 years in such a way
- Shruti Haasan oozes oomph in a short frock at Airport - View Pics!
- Amala Paul chooses 'Glamour'
- These Photos Prove why fans are celebrating Trisha...
- Amy Jackson's BF Touched her Inappropriately - Photo Proof Inside
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Guess Who is this Milky Beauty? View Pics
- Anushka gearing up for her new avatar