Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is always at his energetic best, and keeps working constantly, defying his age, had last delivered Jai Simha, the KS Ravikumar directorial, which turned out to be the Sankranthi surprise hit, overpowering Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Agnyaathavaasi.
Post Jai Simha, though Balaiya was committed to star in the biopic of his father, the legendary NTR, which was supposed to be helmed by Teja, the plans went awry as Teja quit the project, and Balaiya has been planning to rope in Krish. However, Balaiya has two more projects, one with VV Vinayak and another with Boyapati Srinu.
It has now been revealed that the Balakrishna - Boyapati Srinu combo movie will be launched on June 10, coinciding with the birthday of NBK, as a treat for his fans. This movie will begin shooting after Boyapati completes RC12 with Ramcharan, and will mark the 3rd collaboration with Balaiya after blockbuster comebacks, Legend and Simha. On a surprising move, when everyone expected Trisha to team up, sources revealed that Kajal will be the female lead in this venture.
Desi Babe completes with Musician Music director turned actor Vijay Antony has been finding it hard to score a success of late though he had initially begun with a Bang with hits like Naan, Salim, and Pichaikaran winning the box office. But the streak ended.
- Raashi Khanna gets a Senior Actor now...
- 100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna!
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel