Kajal Aggarwal entered into the big league with the huge blockbuster result of 'Maghadeera', following which she played the female lead in many Telugu and Tamil films, opposite the biggest of both the industries, like Ajith, Suriya, Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Megastar Chiranjeevi, and scored blockbusters like Vivegam, Businessman, Temper, Khaidi No 150, and many more, luring audience with her sexy waist, tempting navel.
She also entered Bollywood with the movie Singham opposite Ajay Devgn and acted in another Bolly flick Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, known for her bold liplock scenes. She's known for her daring hot cleavage shows in revealing attires in award events, and for flaunting her sexy navel and attracting fans.
In this case, the actress was approached by a leading Tamil Director P.Vasu for a horror-comedy subject. But, the actress denied the offer as that director has a downward graph in the recent times. Kajal is yet to sign a dotted line for her new projects.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted