Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, had his second release of the year in just 5 months, in the form of Nela Ticket released today, after the disastrous result of his previous flick, the Vikram Sirikonda directorial cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu which sank without a trace.
Directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame, Nela Ticket, had Ravi Teja in a mass avatar and had him paired with the young Mumbai beauty Malvika Sharma and classy actor Jagapathi Babu playing the principal antagonist. The movie just made a distributor share of 8 Crores Worldwide and the movie never shows any signs of growth so far. The movie is a complete disaster in the Overseas.
The movie, which was released with huge expectations, has been receiving extremely negative response, thanks to its poor screenplay with zero interesting elements, and with the extremely predictable scenes and lack of Ravi Teja brand comedy, Nela Ticket has been termed as his weakest movie in the last 2 years, and is sure to end as a disaster.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty