Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, had his second release of the year in just 5 months, in the form of Nela Ticket released today, after the disastrous result of his previous flick, the Vikram Sirikonda directorial cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu which sank without a trace.
Directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame, Nela Ticket, had Ravi Teja in a mass avatar and had him paired with the young Mumbai beauty Malvika Sharma and classy actor Jagapathi Babu playing the principal antagonist. The movie just made a distributor share of 8 Crores Worldwide and the movie never shows any signs of growth so far. The movie is a complete disaster in the Overseas.
The movie, which was released with huge expectations, has been receiving extremely negative response, thanks to its poor screenplay with zero interesting elements, and with the extremely predictable scenes and lack of Ravi Teja brand comedy, Nela Ticket has been termed as his weakest movie in the last 2 years, and is sure to end as a disaster.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess