Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, had his second release of the year in just 5 months, in the form of Nela Ticket released today, after the disastrous result of his previous flick, the Vikram Sirikonda directorial cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu which sank without a trace.
Directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame, Nela Ticket, had Ravi Teja in a mass avatar and had him paired with the young Mumbai beauty Malvika Sharma and classy actor Jagapathi Babu playing the principal antagonist. The movie just made a distributor share of 8 Crores Worldwide and the movie never shows any signs of growth so far. The movie is a complete disaster in the Overseas.
The movie, which was released with huge expectations, has been receiving extremely negative response, thanks to its poor screenplay with zero interesting elements, and with the extremely predictable scenes and lack of Ravi Teja brand comedy, Nela Ticket has been termed as his weakest movie in the last 2 years, and is sure to end as a disaster.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted