Natural star Nani, who had been enjoying a great 2017, with back to back hits like Nenu Local, Ninnukori, and MCA
Middle Class Abbayi, has been having a mixed year with 2018, as he started the year with a superb success with his second production venture Awe, which was a super hit.
However, his first release of the year as an actor, Krishnarjuna Yudhdham, which was directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, and having him playing dual roles, costarring mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran and Rushkar Mir, ended as a huge failure, as the movie's content was not impressive.
Recently, the movie was released online by Yupp TV, which had mentioned that Krishnarjuna Yudhdham was a super hit. However, Natural star was honest enough to acknowledge that the movie was indeed not a super hit, and did not have a good run as well, though they had made the movie with all heart. Nani will be seen next in the multistarrer with Nagarjuna.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess