Mega Powerstar Ramcharan Tej has been a happy man, as his latest release, the Sukumar directorial Rangasthalam, a rural political entertainer with its message against casteism, and subtle political undertones, had hit the right notes, and turned out to be a huge blockbuster.
Rangasthalam went on to gross more than 200 crores and ultimately turned out to be the new Non-Baahubali industry hit as well. Yesterday, Ramcharan had been to an event of Happi Mobiles and interacting with the media, Mega power star had spoken his heart out on several issues.
Ramcharan had said that he will make sure his producers from now won't be letting out collection posters. He had also revealed that he likes the works of Rajkumar Hirani and Vishal Bharadwaj in Bollywood and hinted that if he gets a good script he would come out of his Telugu comfort zone and come to Bollywood. Ramcharan had earlier made his bolly debut with the dud Zanjeer. So fans aren't happy with Ramcharan trying to get back there again.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess