National Award winning actor Dhanush, the son in law of Superstar Rajnikanth, is a busy man, as he had the premiere of his first international project, The Extraordinary Journey of Fakir, directed by Ken Scott, at Paris, and he recently tasted success with Kaala as a producer.
Amidst all this, the powerhouse performer is also having a flurry of movies lined up for release. The first of these will be Vada Chennai, the first of a trilogy by Vetrimaran, followed by Maari 2, the cool north madras Don flick, and Dhanush has revealed that there are plans for VIP 3 as well.
The actor, who has a lot of avatars like actor, singer, lyricist, producer, made his debut as a director last year, with Pa.Paandi starring Rajkiran, Revathi and madonna Sebastien last year. Now, the actor has said that he has preproduction done for his next directorial, which was initially planned as a 100 crore budget historical, and now he has worked on it to reduce the budget to 70 crores. The actor has now decided to rope in Shruti Haasan for the female lead role. Let's see if director Dhanush succeeds with this biggie.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted