National Award winning actor Dhanush, the son in law of Superstar Rajnikanth, is a busy man, as he had the premiere of his first international project, The Extraordinary Journey of Fakir, directed by Ken Scott, at Paris, and he recently tasted success with Kaala as a producer.
Amidst all this, the powerhouse performer is also having a flurry of movies lined up for release. Dhanush has revealed that there are plans for VIP 3 as well in future. He also said the franchise will continue.
The actor, who has a lot of avatars like actor, singer, lyricist, producer, made his debut as a director last year, with Pa.Paandi starring Rajkiran, Revathi and madonna Sebastien last year. Now, the actor has said that he has preproduction done for his next directorial, which was initially planned as a 100 crore budget historical, and now he has worked on it to reduce the budget to 70 crores. The actor has now decided to rope in Shruti Haasan for the female lead role. Let's see if director Dhanush succeeds with this biggie.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake