It's a known fact that Superstar Rajnikanth, who will be having a huge release next week in the form of Pa Ranjith directorial Kaala, 2 years after his dud Kabali, has another movie 2.0, which might release this year end, and another movie with Karthik Subbaraj, which might be his last.
This movie, bankrolled by Sun Pictures on a huge budget, will have the Superstar in an action hero avatar, and currently, the rumor mills are on that the actor will most probably be paired with yesteryear dreamgirl Simran for the first time after she had missed starring in Chandramukhi.
While Vijay Sethupathi, the favorite of Karthik Subbaraj, has been finalized as the antagonist, it has now been revealed that the film will star a national award winner. It is none other than Bobby Simha, who had won a national award for his performance in Jigarthanda by Karthik Subbaraj, who will be seen in a pivotal role in the superstar movie. Trisha also sneaked in at the last minute. Now, there are reports that Rajini might do a movie with Director Murugadoss and Trisha might be doing the female lead once again.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu