2015 saw the entry of director Kalyan Krishna making his debut in Tollywood. His debut was nothing less than a dream one, considering that he had delivered a super hit to king Nagarjuna when he was in a flop form, with Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Post the super success of Soggade Chinni Nayana, Kalyan Krishna teamed up with Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet Singh for the family entertainer Rarandoi veduka chudam which was a below average flick but was lapped up by family audience. But the movie ended as a flop at the Box-Office.
His latest release, the wannabe mass entertainer Nela Ticket starring Ravi Teja, Malvika Sharma, and Jagapathi Babu as the villain has received completely negative reviews and is expected to not last in theatres more than a week. Two hot chicks and he gave two box-office duds. In this situation, while Kalyan Krishna was supposed to make Bangarraju next with King Nagarjuna, now it is a doubt if Nag will okay his Bangarraju script.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again