Akkineni young hero Akhil has been under tremendous pressure, considering the fact that his debut, Akhil directed by VV Vinayak, and his second flick which was released after 2 years, the Vikram Kumar directorial Hello, both failed big time.
Post the twin disasters, the actor had taken his own time, To commit his next flick, and signed to play the lead role in a romantic entertainer directed by Venky Atluri, who had shot to fame with the valentines day release Tholi Prema with Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna.
This movie, bankrolled by Bvsn Prasad, will have Akhil pairing with Niddhi Agerwal who is making her debut with Naga Chaitanya starrer Savyasachi. Now it has been revealed that this movie which will begin shooting in June in London, is planned to be named Mr.Majnu.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess