The Biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, was launched in March, with the project to be bankrolled by Vivek Induri, Sai Korrapatti and Balakrishna himself.
Starring Balakrishna himself in the lead role, the film was supposed to be directed by Maverick maker Teja, who had made a decent comeback with the political entertainer Nene Raju Nene mantri. But he had exited the project after creative differences. The director was busy with Raani Laxmi Bhai project which was done by Kangana Ranaut. But now, he has decided to put Kangana on hold.
After weeks of speculation as to who will direct the movie, after talks with VV Vinayak and Raghavendra Rao failed, and with talks of Balaiya himself directing it, now it has been announced that the movie will be directed by none other than Krish, who had delivered a hit with Gautamiputra Satakarni for him.
'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil Director Anil Ravipudi had a strong debut with the commercial success of pataas following which he delivered supreme with Sai Dharam Tej and Raja the great with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja all becoming Superhits.
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- Kajal Aggarwal - Kalyani gets a Classic Title?
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- RX100 Hero gets Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- Rakul Preet with Creative Maker?
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE