The Biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, was launched in March, with the project to be bankrolled by Vivek Induri, Sai Korrapatti and Balakrishna himself.
Starring Balakrishna himself in the lead role, the film was supposed to be directed by Maverick maker Teja, who had made a decent comeback with the political entertainer Nene Raju Nene mantri. But he had exited the project after creative differences. The director was busy with Raani Laxmi Bhai project which was done by Kangana Ranaut. But now, he has decided to put Kangana on hold.
After weeks of speculation as to who will direct the movie, after talks with VV Vinayak and Raghavendra Rao failed, and with talks of Balaiya himself directing it, now it has been announced that the movie will be directed by none other than Krish, who had delivered a hit with Gautamiputra Satakarni for him.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!