Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari, who had made an appearance in South in last year's Maniratnam directorial Kaatru Veliyidai, and will also be seen in his next flick Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, is all set to make her Tollywood debut with the Indraganti Mohanakrishna directorial Sammohanam.
While Aditi basically is a girl from the Royal Wanaparthi dynasty of Hyderabad, the actress had gained fame majorly through Bollywood movies like Delhi 6, Yeh Saali Zindagi, Padmaavat, London Paris New York to name a few. The actress had recently revealed the story behind her accepting Sammohanam.
As said by Aditi, Indraganti Mohanakrishna had started telling the script with the condition that he will proceed to narrate after a minute, only if Aditi likes, and the narration went for more than an hour. Reportedly Aditi had liked the script so much, as the movie revolves around a north girl trying to make it big in South films, just like how she had a tough time in Bollywood. Samohanam releases on June 15 worldwide.
Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie The mallu beauty Nithya Menen who made a stunning debut as a full of life, an energetic girl in the Nani starrer 2011 flick Ala Modalaindi won hearts with her performance and beauty and went on to star in many successful flicks in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada.
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube