Actor Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaana Serndha Koottam / Gang directed by Vignesh Shivn, is currently busy shooting for his next flick, the revolutionary themed NGK directed by Selvaraghavan and costarring Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh.
While the shooting of NGK has been progressing at a rapid pace in sets in Chennai and Pollachi, Suriya had already signed his next, his 37th flick which brings together yet again, the successful combo of himself and director KV Anand, who had previously delivered the blockbuster Ayan and Maattrraan.
Suriya 37, bankrolled by Lyca productions, has been scheduled to begin shooting from the end of June, at London. Sayyeshaa will join the team in this schedule. The movie also has Malayalam legend Mohanlal aka Lalettan in a crucial role, besides also having Tollywood hero Allu Sirish in another vital character.
Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages Kajal Aggarwal is slowly getting back into the game after suffering an array of flops in the year 2016. The actress is definitely the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. But this is not a cakewalk as she struggled a lot in the early stages of her career.
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...
- Do you know? How Tamanna got such a curvy waist and flat tummy?
- Bunny's Political movie in lines of 'Bharat Ane Nenu'
- Breathtaking HOT PHOTOS of TAMIL Babe AADITI in TWO-PIECE LACE BIKINI - HOTTT Photos Inside
- Anita Hassananda's remarks on Casting couch
- Nayantara happy with Viswasam
- Kajal never showed her back for Dhanush