The 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen, starring Kangana Ranaut, and directed by Vikas Bahl, which turned out to be a blockbuster, while also fetching Kangana a national award for best actress, is currently being remade in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.
With the Kannada and Tamil versions, Butterfly and Paris Paris starring Parul Yadav and Kajal Aggarwal respectively, being directed by Kannada actor/ director Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu version starring milky beauty Tamannaah was supposed to be directed by Neelakanta.
However, Neelakanta had exited the project months back following which the project was kept on hold. However, now, it has been reported that the team Queen Once Again has planned to rope in the creative maker Prashanth Varma, who had made waves with his debut Awe. An official confirmation is expected soon from the producer Manu Kumaran soon.
Nag joins 'Brahmastra' trilogy It's a known fact that, post the blockbuster result of the biopic flick Sanju, the life story of Bollywood's bad boy Sanjay Dutt, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the title role, with Rajkumar Hirani helming it, the hero has moved to his next, a big budget entertainer named Brahmastra.
- Nithiin begins next
- A generous act from VD
- Tamanna and Hansika in Sri Leaks !?!
- Can you guess how much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Photoshoot?
- The Tamil Remake is half way done
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee
- Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??