2014 saw the release of a breezy romantic entertainer, Oohalu Gusagusalade, directed by actor turned director Avasarala Srinivas, which came like a breath of fresh air amidst commercial mass masala ventures, and turned out to be a good hit for the lead pair Naga Shourya and Raashi Khanna.
The successful combo of Naga Shourya and Avasarala Srinivas had joined hands two years later, again, for another fun-filled family entertainer focusing on brothers bonding and a romantic track, with Jyo Achyuthanandha, also starring Nara Rohit and Regina Cassandra.
Now, it has been reported that Naga Shourya will be joining hands for the third time with his lucky charm, director Avasarala Srinivas, for a romantic entertainer, that will be shot completely in the US. This movie will also be bankrolled by Sai Korrapati, who had funded Jyo Achyuthanandha and Oohalu Gusagusalade. Let's see if the combo scores a hattrick with this one.
Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road? Recently, there was a huge buzz around the film circles that Anushka Shetty is the front-runner for pairing against a lead actor. Most of them even confirmed the rumors and there was a huge anticipation around it. But, at the last minute, another actress was brought inside.
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?