2014 saw the release of a breezy romantic entertainer, Oohalu Gusagusalade, directed by actor turned director Avasarala Srinivas, which came like a breath of fresh air amidst commercial mass masala ventures, and turned out to be a good hit for the lead pair Naga Shourya and Raashi Khanna.
The successful combo of Naga Shourya and Avasarala Srinivas had joined hands two years later, again, for another fun-filled family entertainer focusing on brothers bonding and a romantic track, with Jyo Achyuthanandha, also starring Nara Rohit and Regina Cassandra.
Now, it has been reported that Naga Shourya will be joining hands for the third time with his lucky charm, director Avasarala Srinivas, for a romantic entertainer, that will be shot completely in the US. This movie will also be bankrolled by Sai Korrapati, who had funded Jyo Achyuthanandha and Oohalu Gusagusalade. Let's see if the combo scores a hattrick with this one.
Nayan to join hands with Venky? It's a known fact that Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya is all set to star in an interesting Multi-starrer, to be directed by director Bobby aka KS Ravindra, who had last delivered the average entertainer Jai Lava Kusa, the Jr NTR triple action Dhamaka that was a pretty okayish crowd puller.
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?
- Did Kajal just said Yes to act in such a flick?
- Hansika teams up with Nithiin?