Young hero Raj Tarun, who had scored several successful flicks in the early days of his career, with films like Uyyala Jampala, Cinema Chupista
mava, a serious romantic hit with Kumari 21F, besides fun-filled films like Andhagadu and kittu unnadu jagratha.
An important feature of all these hits and profitable ventures was that all of them had him playing the typical boy next door with comic antics and humorous body language working in his favor. However, his attempt to get serious with Rangula Ratnam failed big time.
Now, the actor returned back with his new project Rajugadu. The movie co-stars Hottie Amyra Dastur and Veteran Rajendra Prasad and Rajplayn play a kleptomaniac in the movie. Since Rajugadu is a full-on comedy entertainer, Raj Tarun aims to score a hit, but the movie failed at the Box-Office and it receives mixed and negative reviews.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla